The goal of the Youth Ministry is to provide 6th through 12th grade students an opportunity to feel connected with God and to each other as they navigate their middle and high school lives. The Youth programs provide a sense of community and meaningful experiences. Students connect through worship, games, faith based messages and small group discussions.
Middle School: Wednesday nights from 6:00-7:30pm.
- 6:00-6:15pm students meet the leadership team in the gym where students can hang out, shoot baskets or run around
- 6:15-6:45pm one or two big group games and then head into the youth room for a 15 minute faith based message
- 7:00-7:30pm students meet in small groups organized by grade and gender
High School: Sunday nights 6:00-7:00pm (w/optional small groups until 7:30pm)
- Students socialize with the leadership team in the gym starting at 6:00pm
- After greeting time, occasionally play a game or have a contest
- Worship through music in the youth room followed by a message about a faith topic
- Optional small groups meet from 7:00pm – 7:30/7:40pm; groups are organized in a variety of formats by gender, grade and/or topic
Other Opportunities for Students:
- Monday after school bible study for High school in Fellowship Hall 2:00pm – 3:00pm. This Bible study is offered to all high school students and will meet on all Mondays that school is in session.
- Sunday school for both middle and high school students Sunday mornings from 10:05-10:50am; meet in Fellowship Hall at one of the designated youth tables.
- Summer Trips – Each summer we do 4 annual trips that are impactful opportunities to connect with God. Sign-ups begin in January; watch for newsletter, bulletin and email announcements.