The goal of this Youth Program is to provide 6th through 12th grade students an opportunity to connect with God and to each other as they navigate their middle and high school years. We try to provide a sense of community alongside meaningful experiences. Students connect through worship, games, faith based messages and small group discussions.
Youth Group Wednesday Evenings – Middle & High School
- Middle School (6th-8th) youth group meets in the gym at 6:00-7:30 pm.
- High School (9th-12th) youth group meets in the youth room at 7:30-8:45 pm
Wednesday Night Special Events (same time, same place, don’t miss it!)
May 9, 2018 is the last regular youth group meeting before summer break.
Our “End of the Year” party is SATURDAY, May, 12th at Skate World (7510 Paula Dr. Tampa 33615) from 12:00-3:00pm. The cost is $12.50 per student and students are invited to meet us there. Please let us know if you need helping finding a ride!
Contact Youth Director Kenny Hubbell
Regular Youth Programming (on summer hiatus beginning 5/10!)
Monday Night Bible Study – Middle and High School
- 7:15-8:15pm middle and high school students are invited to meet in the Youth Room and then break into study groups by grade to search out the power of God’s word. It’s a great start to each week, join in anytime.
Sunday Morning – Formation X for Middle School
- 10:05-10:50am – 6th – 8th grade students are invited to come together to study scripture in community. Drop in anytime to the Youth Room (EM 204)
Summer Trips – Middle and High School
- SUMMER TRIPS – Each summer we do 4 annual trips that are impactful opportunities to connect with God. Sign-ups typically Youth Summer 2018 Flyerbegin in January.