The goal of this Youth Program is to provide 6th through 12th grade students an opportunity to connect with God and to each other as they navigate their middle and high school years. We try to provide a sense of community alongside meaningful experiences. Students connect through worship, games, faith based messages and small group discussions
Youth Group Wednesday Evenings – Middle & High School
- Middle School (6th-8th) youth group meets in the gym at 6:00-7:30 pm.
- High School (9th-12th) youth group meets in the youth room at 7:30-8:45 pm
Wednesday Night Special Events (same time, same place, don’t miss it!)
Contact Youth Director Kenny Hubbell
Monday Night Bible Study – Middle and High School
- 7:15-8:15pm middle and high school students are invited to dig a bit deeper into God’s word through study and discussion. Middle school meets in the Youth Room, High school meets in the couch room. This is a great way to start the week!
Sunday Morning – Formation X for Middle School
- 10:05-10:50am – 6th – 8th grade students are invited to come together to study scripture in community. Drop in anytime to the couch room (EM 206)
Summer Trips – Middle and High School
- SUMMER TRIPS – Each summer we do 4 annual trips that are impactful opportunities to connect with God. Sign-ups typically begin in January.