The goal of this Youth Program is to provide 6th through 12th grade students an opportunity to connect with God and to each other as they navigate their middle and high school years. We try to provide a sense of community alongside meaningful experiences. Students connect through worship, games, faith based messages and small group discussions.
Youth Group Wednesday Evenings
- Middle School (6th-8th) youth group meets in the gym at 6:00-7:30 pm.
- High School (9th-12th) youth group meets in the youth room at 7:15-8:30pm
Winter & Spring Special Events (same time, same place, don’t miss it!)
- February 15th – Valentine’s Day Party
- March 1st – Ash Wednesday
- March 29th – Cici’s Pizza and a movie
- April 19th – Field games night
- May 10th – End of Year Party/Water Games Night
Monday Night Bible Study
- Both middle school and high school students are offered a Bible study from 7:15-8:15pm simultaneously but separate. Meet in the Youth Room.
- The study will parallel the “Feasting on the Word” lessons that is also available to adults in various weekly offerings.
- Church bus available for students that need a ride home, contact Kenny to make arrangements
Other Opportunities for Students:
- Sunday school for both middle and high school students Sunday mornings from 10:05-10:50am; meet in Fellowship Hall at one of the designated youth tables.
- SUMMER TRIPS – Each summer we do 4 annual trips that are impactful opportunities to connect with God. Sign-ups begin in January; watch for newsletter, bulletin and email announcements.
Contact Youth Director Kenny Hubbell