The goal of this Youth Program is to provide 6th through 12th grade students an opportunity to connect with God and to each other as they navigate their middle and high school years. We try to provide a sense of community alongside meaningful experiences. Students connect through worship, games, faith based messages and small group discussions.
Youth Group Wednesday Evenings
- Middle School (6th-8th) youth group meets in the gym at 6:00-7:30 pm.
- High School (9th-12th) youth group meets in the youth room at 7:15-8:30pm
Fall Special Events (same time, same place, don’t miss it!)
- August 17th – Youth Group Kick-off
- August 31st – Olympics Night
- September 14th – Small Group Night
- October 19th – Pinarama Bowling Night
- November 16th – Messy Game Night
- November 23rd – No youth group
- December 7th – White Elephant / Jolly Trolley
Monday Night Bible Study
- Both middle school and high school students are offered a Bible study from 7:15-8:15pm simultaneously but separate. Meet in the Youth Room.
- The study will parallel the “Feasting on the Word” lessons that is also available to adults in various weekly offerings.
- Church bus available for students that need a ride home, contact Kenny to make arrangements
Other Opportunities for Students:
- Sunday school for both middle and high school students Sunday mornings from 10:05-10:50am; meet in Fellowship Hall at one of the designated youth tables.
- Summer Trips – Each summer we do 4 annual trips that are impactful opportunities to connect with God. Sign-ups begin in January; watch for newsletter, bulletin and email announcements.
Contact Youth Director Kenny Hubbell