The goal of this Youth Program is to provide 6th through 12th grade students an opportunity to connect with God and to each other as they navigate their middle and high school years. We try to provide a sense of community alongside meaningful experiences. Students connect through worship, games, faith based messages and small group discussions.
Youth Group Wednesday Evenings – Middle & High School
- Middle School (6th-8th) youth group meets in the gym at 6:00-7:30 pm.
- High School (9th-12th) youth group meets in the youth room at 7:15-8:30pm
Wednesday Night Special Events (same time, same place, don’t miss it!)
- September 9th – High School Only: Rock The Universe
- September 13th – World Record Night
- October 1st – High School Only: Mall Invasion
- October 4th – Mem Expo
- October 18th – *Westshore Movie Night
- October 28th – High School Only: Beach Day
- November 15th – Messy Game Night
- November 22nd – NO Youth Group
- December 6th – White Elephant Gift Exchange
- Dates To Be Announced
- Valentine’s Day Party
- Ash Wednesday
- Pizza and a movie
- Field games night
- End of Year Party/Water Games Night
Monday Night Bible Study – Middle and High School
- 7:15-8:15pm middle and high school students are invited to meet in the Youth Room and then break into study groups by grade to search out the power of God’s word. It’s a great start to each week, join in anytime.
Sunday Morning – Formation X for Middle School
- 10:05-10:50am – 6th – 8th grade students are invited to come together to study scripture in community. Drop in anytime to the Youth Room (EM 204)
Summer Trips – Middle and High School
- SUMMER TRIPS – Each summer we do 4 annual trips that are impactful opportunities to connect with God. Sign-ups begin in January; watch for newsletter, bulletin and email announcements.
Contact Youth Director Kenny Hubbell