PCPC Worship Schedule:
Out of love for you and our community, we continue to ask that you follow PCPC’s protocols and that all individuals, vaccinated and unvaccinated, wear masks while participating in activities at PCPC.
Jesus said, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” – Luke 10:27
In-person Worship Opportunities: PCPC welcomes you to join us for in-person worship services in our Sanctuary. We are currently offering:
8:30 and 11am Traditional service with music in Sanctuary
9am Connection service with Praise Band music in Gym
6pm Vespers Service in the Sanctuary in person with communion
The 9 and 11am services will be live streamed.
Nursery Care is provided during 8:30, 9, and 11am services. More Info Here
Virtual Worship Opportunities: Click Here to Watch
MORE ABOUT PCPC
Other PCPC and PC(USA) Information on Worship:
- Presbyterians celebrate two Sacraments; The Lord’s Supper (Communion) and Baptism in worship services.
- Communion Pastors Letter
- Read Parents’ Guide to Baptism Brochure
- Read Parents’ Guide to Communion Brochure
- Confirmation and Weddings are celebrated within a worship service.
- Funerals are held in our worship space(s) but are not a Presbyterian sacrament or a formal worship service.
- To schedule a Wedding, Funeral, or Baptism, contact Diane King.
- Special weekday worship services are held seasonally, typically during Advent and Lent.
Check the Upcoming Events for the details on all worship opportunities.