Located in South Tampa and witnessing to the love of God for over 90 years. Committed to a neighborhood presence, worldwide outreach and a deep heritage of Christian faith.

Campus and Building Information

The address for Palma Ceia Presbyterian Church is 3501 San Jose Street in Tampa, Florida.  The campus is made up of 3 main buildings that extend North and East of the main Sanctuary.  Our campus consists of 66,500 square feet of worship, recreation and meeting/classroom space but parking is limited.  We have a 30 space parking lot on the North side of our campus; more parking and Sunday service details can be found on the What To Expect on Sundays page.

Palma Ceia Presbyterian Church was founded in 1927 at a different location, click to learn more about the First 75 years of History, and the Sanctuary construction began at the current address in 1948.

Sanctuary: The sanctuary is a single story 5, 710 square foot building.  It includes the main worship space, Narthex, Nave, Chancel, two Vestment rooms and a balcony.  The maximum seating capacity is 542.  Renovations were done in 2005 to bring the building up to current electrical, fire and safety codes. Again in 2006, renovations were done in preparation for the installation of the Casavant pipe organ which was dedicated on Palm Sunday in 2007. The Sanctuary is highlighted by the large stained glass window behind the chancel and multiple stained glass windows along the West wall and in the doors on the East side opening to the breezeway.

Eastminster: A 3 story building constructed in 1954 and renovated in 2000 to bring it up to current electrical, fire and safety code requirements. It is 14,210 square feet and is used for the preschool, youth and adult classrooms.

Westminster: A 2 story building constructed in 1961 and renovated in 2000 and 2007 to bring it up to current electrical, fire and safety code requirements.  The ground floor houses the administrative office and Fellowship Hall. The 2nd floor is a variety of children’s program classrooms.

Covenant Hall: A 3 story building constructed in 2002. This building houses the preschool offices and a few preschool classrooms, the Chapel, Brides Room/Chapel Greeting room, multi purpose gym, music suite, library and storage, and adult classrooms and church library.

Fun Facts:

  • 30 Classrooms
  • 17 offices
  • 3 Elevators
  • 5 Stairwells
  • 10 Storage Rooms (not closets)
  • 24 Restrooms

 

 

 

 

%d bloggers like this: