Join us for a meal and local speaker addressing topics of importance to the Tampa Bay community.
The series will take place on the following Sundays from 12:00-1:30 in the Fellowship Hall.
2017 Spring Series:
- Sunday January 29th: Kim Miller, Executive Director of Mary Lee’s House
- Sunday February 19th: Janet Blair, Community Liaison Refugee Services for Department of Children & Families
- Sunday March 26th: Emmanuel Roux, Founder of the Urban Food Park Project
2016 Fall Series:
- Sunday, September 18th: Rabbi Birnholz, “Am I my neighbor’s keeper?”
- Sunday, October 16th: Diane Egner, Publishing and Managing Editor for 83 Degrees Media
- Sunday, November 20th: Katherine Gibson, Creator of Arthouse3