It’s time to get back to the basics! Have you ever wanted to learn more about the Bible but not known where to start? Or what makes our community of faith distinctively Presbyterian? Do you want to engage your faith and practice it in new and meaningful ways? Then we invite you to come and be a part of PCPC’s new core curriculum, Faith Seeking Understanding.
PCPC will begin to offer courses that will equip participants with a thorough background, understanding, and basic skills in the areas of Bible; Theology; Church History; and Worship and Sacraments. These introductory classes will provide the foundation for a broader and deeper engagement and participation in Christian learning and practice.
All classes meet in Fellowship Hall. Let us know you’re coming by emailing email@example.com
- Introduction to Worship and Sacraments
- Part I: Sunday February 5th 4:00-6:00pm
- Part II: Sunday February 12th 4:00-6:00pm
- Introduction to Church History
- Part I: Sunday April 23rd 4:00-6:00pm
- Part II: Sunday April 30th 4:00-6:00pm
- Introduction to the Bible
- Part I: Sunday, September 25th 4:00-6:00p.m.
- Part II: Sunday, October 2nd 4:00-6:00p.m.
- Introduction to Theology
- Part I: Sunday, November 6th 4-6 pm
- Part II: Sunday, November 13th 4-6pm
- Introduction to Church History and Introduction to Worship and the Sacraments
- Coming in Winter/Spring 2017