Mission and Ministry Sunday is August 27th!
9:30am-12:30pm with booths in the Fellowship Hall and food trucks outside!
DON’T MISS our festive annual celebration of where God has led the people of PCPC to serve and support!
Once a year we have a church wide event that touches almost every aspect of our church’s ministries and missions. We take to time to celebrate the work of our members that serve in our church home, community, and the world, we call it Mission and Ministry Sunday (MMS).
MMS is a pep rally for the Stewardship of living your faith through Compassionate Outreach and Generous Giving.
What can I expect at MMS?
- It’s a venue for learning about areas of ministry and outreach needs
- It’s a way to connect to PCPC ministries and find your place in Music, Teaching, Coaching, Social Work, Hospitality, Mentoring, & more
- It’s a place to see how our local mission partners serve the community and a look at their current and future projects
- It’s a chance to preview and support Faith Formation and the Rally Day (Kickoff) for all Christian Education for the Fall.
- It’s a place to ask questions and sign up to receive communications from PCPC
- It’s a one stop overview of how much happens with our congregation’s financial support
*Meet & Greet * Learn * Be Inspired*