Palma Ceia Presbyterian offers opportunities during the summer for children to participate in fun, engaging and faith based activities. Below are links for individual camp registration.
- Each camp is offered to a specific age group based on the most recent grade completed; please check eligibility for each camp before registering your child.
- Payment amounts and instructions are on each of the individual registration forms. For all camps, only full payment guarantees your child’s spot will be reserved.
- Middle (6th – 8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) Youth trips and programs are found on the Youth Summer Trips page.
- Vacation Bible School (VBS): Click for Registration and Online Payment
- MusiCamp: Click this link: 2017 – Musicamp Form to download and print the registration form. Registration and payment should be turned in or mailed to the Church office attn: Diane King
July 31st – August 4th
- Arts & Adventure Camp: Click this link: 2017 Arts and Adventure Camp to download and print the registration form. Registration and payment should be turned in or mailed to the Church office attn: Mary Lee Johnson
Volleyball Clinics held May through August – 2017 Volleyball Clinics Registration Form
Skills clinics for Elementary and Middle School girls. Typically the Elementary age group instruction is from 5-7pm and the Middle School age group meets from 7-9pm. Check registration form for all details.
- April 30th – May 2nd
- May 7th – May 9th
- June 19th – June 21st
- June 26th – June 28th
- July 31st – August 2nd
- August 6th – August 9th*