Palma Ceia Presbyterian offers opportunities during the summer for children to participate in fun, engaging and faith based activities. Below are links for individual camp registration.
- Each camp is offered to a specific age group based on the most recent grade completed; please check eligibility for each camp before registering your child.
- Payment amounts and instructions are on each of the individual registration forms. For all camps, only full payment guarantees your child’s spot will be reserved.
- Middle (6th – 8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade) Youth trips and programs are found on the Youth Summer Trips page.
June 4th-8th, 2018
- Vacation Bible School (VBS): Registration will open in the spring 2018.
- MusiCamp: Registration will be available in the spring 2018 and payment should be turned in or mailed to the Church office attn: Diane King.
July 30th – August 3rd, 2018
- Arts & Adventure Camp: Registration will be available in the spring 2018 and payment should be turned in or mailed to the Church office attn: Mary Lee Johnson.
Volleyball Clinics held May through August 2018. Registration will be available in the spring 2018.
Skills clinics for Elementary and Middle School girls. Typically the Elementary age group instruction is from 5-7pm and the Middle School age group meets from 7-9pm. Check registration form for all details.